Araku Valley is a hill station in Visakhapatnam. It is a beautiful valley in the Eastern Ghats inhabited by different types of tribes and is one of the less commercialized tourist destinations in South India. Valley has located 114 km from Vishakhapatnam, close to the Orissa state border.
|Duration||2 Days – 1 Night|
|Price||9,500 /- Per Couple|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Depends on your convenience and bookings.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 8:00 PM.|
Special Note: Price varies for various group packages. Availability of train tickets and hotel rooms and also their prices are subject to the time and season of confirmation of the package booking. They may vary as per the season.
Note: Visit Katiki waterfalls are not included in the package as the path to the waterfalls is not so smooth and our vehicles will not go on that road due to problematic road conditions. Only jeeps available at the entrance can go in that path for some distance ahead and later, one must cross the railway bridge and trek for 4km up and down to reach the waterfalls. If you wish to do so then, it is completely your responsibility and at your own risk.
- You can pay by Cash/ PhonePe/ Google Pay & Bank Transfer
- For Adults – Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card
- For students – Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- For Infants – Carry 2 passport sized photographs
- Borra Caves
- Coffee plantations
- Tadiguda waterfalls
- Galikonda viewpoint
- Araku Tribal Museum
- Damuku viewpoint
- Coffee House
- Sunkarametta Shooting Spot
- Tyda Tunnels
- Tyda Jungle Bells