Visakhapatnam, popularly known as Vizag, is a picturesque coastal city located in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. Blessed with stunning beaches, lush green hills, ancient temples, and a rich cultural heritage, Vizag has emerged as one of the top tourist destinations in South India. To cater to the diverse interests of travellers, numerous local tour packages are available, allowing visitors to explore the many gems this city has to offer.
|Price||2800 /- Per Couple|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Depends as per your convenienve and bookings.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 8:30 PM.|
Note: Price varies for various group packages. Prices are subject to the time and season of confirmation of the package booking. They may differ as per the season.
We assure to provide you with the best services.
- You can pay by Cash/ PhonePe/ Google Pay & Bank Transfer
- For Adults – Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card
- For students – Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- For Infants – Carry 2 passport sized photographs
- Bheemunipatnam Beach
- Tutlakonda Buddha statue viewpoint
- Ramanaidu studio
- Rushikonda Beach
- Kailashgiri Hilltop city view
- Rama Krishna Beach
- Fishing Harbor
- Submarine Museum
- Visakha Museum
- Airplane Museum
Upon arrival at vizag in the morning you will be received and transfered to Hotel. After fresh up visit Simhachalam Temple, Yarada Beach , Light House, Dolphin hill Top View point , Sagar Durga Temple, City Central Park and return back to Hotel.Overnight stay at Vizag