Visakhapatnam is a port city and industrial center in Andhra Pradesh. It is known for its beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Visakhapatnam is also known as Steel City of Andhra Pradesh. It is known for its great history and the tourism places in and around it.
|Price||2500 /- Per Person|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Depends as per your convenienve and bookings.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 8:30 PM.|
Note: Price varies for various group packages. Prices are subject to the time and season of confirmation of the package booking. They may vary as per the season.
We assure to provide you with the best services.
- You can pay by Cash/ PhonePe/ Google Pay & Bank Transfer
- For Adults – Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card
- For students – Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- For Infants – Carry 2 passport sized photographs
- Bheemunipatnam Beach
- Tutlakonda Buddha statue viewpoint
- Ramanaidu studio
- Rushikonda Beach
- Kailashgiri Hilltop city view
- Rama Krishna Beach
- Fishing Harbor
- Submarine Museum
- Visakha Museum
- Airplane Museum