VISAKHAPATNAM: Visakhapatnam is a port city and industrial center in Andhra Pradesh. It is known for its beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Visakhapatnam is also known as the Steel City of Andhra Pradesh. It is known for its great history and the tourist places in and around it.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Visakhapatanam, Maredumilli|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Depends on your convenience and bookings.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 8:30 PM.|
|PRICE||13,800 Per Couple|
Special Note: Price varies for various group packages. Availability of train tickets and hotel rooms and also their prices are subject to the time and season of confirmation of the package booking. They may vary as per the season.
- You can pay by Cash/ PhonePe/ Google Pay & Bank Transfer
- For Adults – Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card
- For students – Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- For Infants – Carry 2 passport sized photographs
- Rampa Falls,
- Coffee Plantation,
- Rubber Plantation,
- Pepper Plantation,
- Bhupathi Reservoir Boating
- Pamuleru Vagu,
- Amruthadhara Water Falls
8 Am Pick up at Visakhapatnam City And Proceed To Maredamalli And Visit Rampa Falls, Coffee Plantation, Rubber Plantation, Pepper Plantation, Bhupathi Reservoir Boating and Drop at Hotel.
Overnight Stay at Maredumilli