VISAKHAPATNAM: Visakhapatnam is a port city and industrial center in Andhra Pradesh. It is known for its beaches, including Ramakrishna Beach, home to a preserved submarine at the Kursura Submarine Museum. Visakhapatnam is also known as the Steel City of Andhra Pradesh. It is known for its great history and the tourist places in and around it.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Depends on your convenience and bookings.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 8:30 PM.|
|PRICE||30,000 /- Per Couple|
Special Note: Price varies for various group packages. Availability of train tickets and hotel rooms and also their prices are subject to the time and season of confirmation of the package booking. They may vary as per the season.
- You can pay by Cash/ PhonePe/ Google Pay & Bank Transfer
- For Adults – Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card
- For students – Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
- For Infants – Carry 2 passport sized photographs
- AMARARAMA (AMARALINGESWARA SWAMY)
- DRAKSHARAMA (BHIMESWARARA SWAMY)
- SOMARAMA (SOMESWARA SWAMY)
- KSHEERARAMA (KSHEERA RAMA LINGESWARA SWAMY)
- KUMARARAMA (KUMARA BHIMESWARA SWAMY)
Pick up at vizag city and proceed to Visit Amararama (Amara Lingeswara Swamy Temple) , Draksha Rama (Bhemeswara Swamy Temple) And Night Stay Draksha Ramam
After fresh up Check out of the Hotel Visit Soma Rama (Someswara Swamy Temple) , Ksheera Rama (Ksheera Rama Lingeswara Swamy Temple) , Kumara Rama (Kumara Bhimeswara Swamy Temple) . And Drop at Vizag Station/Airport.
- Borra Caves
- Coffee plantations
- Tadiguda waterfalls
- Galikonda viewpoint
- Araku Tribal Museum
- Damuku viewpoint